Denton LULAC Chapter 4366 AND National LNESC College Scholarships Applications online NOW!
The Denton LULAC Chapter 4366 Scholarship 2015 PRINTABLE APPLICATION are located in RED under the Scholarship tab noted above.
PLEASE make sure to TAKE NOTICE of the
REQUIRED: ELIGIBILITY, DOCUMENTS and DEADLINES stated in both of these applications!
High School Seniors, Apply for the LNESC College Scholarship
Sponsored by the Exxon Mobil Corporation, the LULAC National Educational Service Centers (LNESC) will award one (1) national scholarship of $20,000 (paid over four years), and twelve (12) $2,000 local scholarships to qualified Latino high school seniors who plan to pursue a degree in engineering at U. S. post-secondary institutions. Applicants must reside within the following cities or surrounding areas:
Miami, FL | Kansas City, MO | Albuquerque NM | Philadelphia, PA | Bayamon, PR | Corpus Christi, TX | Houston, TX | Dallas, TX | El Paso, TX | San Antonio, TX
- Must be a graduating high school senior
- Must be a Hispanic student accepted into and planning to attend a full-time program in engineering leading to a bachelor’s degree at an accredited college or university in the U.S.
- Must have a cumulative high school grade point average of at least 3.5 on a 4.0 scale or the equivalent.
- Must have scored 29 or higher on the ACT test, or 1350 or higher on the SAT test (sum of critical reading and mathematics scores).
- Must be a U. S. Citizen or have the legal right to work in the U.S. without requiring sponsorship now or in the future.
The application period for the ExxonMobil / LNESC Scholarship is from:
FEBRUARY 20, 2015 to APRIL 15, 2015.
For more information, please CLICK HERE.